Many authors have gathered to offer stories to an anthology that will support Stephanie Thomas, co-founder of The Indie Bookshelf, who has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer called glioblastoma. Stephanie isn’t only a blogger; she’s a loving wife, and mother to three, young boys. Fiction introduced us. Reality binds us together.
In the independent author community, we have an extraordinary network of fellow authors, and readers. A special group of people who bridge this gap—helping authors connect with readers—is book bloggers. These men and women dedicate hours upon hours to reading and reviewing our works, and spreading the word to help us reach new readers.
Now, one of these women needs our help.
100% of the proceeds of the Rise Up anthology (volumes one and two) will go directly to Stephanie and her family to help them on this unexpected leg of their journey together.
Here are the buy links:
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1k55Ygq
Inside the pages of this collection, you’ll find amazing works of fiction. Included in Volume Two of this collection are the following novels:
* 1. Always There – Carol Ann Albright-Eastman
* 2. Republic – Charles Sheehan-Miles
* 3. Seeds of Hate – Melissa Perea
* 4. In The Fields – Willow Aster
* 5. Bar Crawl – Andrea Randall
* 6. Totaled – Stacey Grice
* 7. Running from Forever – Ashley Wilcox
* 8. Crossing Paths – Melanie Stinnet
* 9. Going Home – Rhonda Dennis
* 10. Never Goodbye – Kerri Williams
* 11. Without Boundaries – CJ Azevedo
* 12. Binds – Rebecca Espinoza
* 13. The Forgotten Ones – Laura Howard
You can stay in touch with these wonderful authors here:
Author Social Media Links